This is a clip from the movie "Bruce Almighty", where Bruce(Jim Carrey) gets the power of GOD and plays with his colleague's voice while he is reading the news.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Anonymous said…
machi video is buffering once again after it reached 100%.
I came back from work and buzzed my family to send the lift down so that I can get home to 2nd floor. I was just about to walk towards the lift, the power went down. I was wondering what if i was few seconds early, i would have got stuck inside the lift with only two pieces of chicken tandoori to eat which i was carrying to relish it for dinner. Well the worst part would have been that no one in my family could have helped me out as i was the Only one who knows how to conduct a rescue operation when lift is stuck. isn't that ironic.
No matter what people think about the IPL final, I think CSK gave one hell of a match to the rajasthan royals. We made them sweat like anything. Hats off to MSD, even though he lost his composure at few points. No one could have asked for a better final. bravo MSD hope to catch more of the action next season
Comments
please check the video once again